A Ceramic Coating From Dripping Auto Pros Is an Investment in Yourself
Watch this ceramic coating demo
Based upon our ceramic coating customer's experiences, we've designed packages to meet most people's needs.
Click on the package that best meets your needs.
If none of our packages meet your needs, click here.
Recent Coating Jobs
What is a ceramic coating?
It’s a semi-permanent paint protectant best imagined as “liquid glass.” The coating forms a molecular bond with the clear coat thereby protecting it from UV rays, most scratches, finger prints, as well as providing a degree of gloss that exceeds carnauba paste wax. Best of all, it lasts for a long, long time.
Typical paste waxes last for about 3-4 months at best. A professional grade ceramic coating will last anywhere from 3 years to the lifetime of the vehicle. Imagine not having to wax your vehicle ever again! Well, you don’t have to imagine it because Dripping Auto Pros can make it a reality!
There are many ceramic coatings on the market today and while they contain the same basic ingredients of Silica Oxide and Titanium Oxide, how they are formulated differs widely. You can purchase DIY (do it yourself) coatings on Amazon or at an auto parts store, but only certified installers can purchase professional grade coatings.
There are many benefits to having your vehicle coated by a certified installer.
- Training – a certified installer has undergone training by the coating manufacturer.
- Expertise– a professional installs ceramic coatings for a living, whilst the average DIY’r might install a coating once.
- Warranty – a coating installed by a certified installer comes with a warranty.
- CARFAX – Dripping Auto Pros reports your ceramic coating to CARFAX. This helps in the event of an accident as well as increases the value of your vehicle.
- Appearance – installing a ceramic coating is not as easy as the YouTube videos make it out to be. There are common mistakes made by the untrained installer, which affect the appearance of the vehicle. Correcting coating installation defects requires removal of the coating with a two step paint correction using a DA rotary polisher. This is costly.
These 8 year-old leather seats were cleaned followed by a special ceramic coating for leather upholstery. They won’t get that dirty beige look again. They will look bright and white for a long, long time.
These leather seats are in a 2018 Mazda CX-5. We cleaned them up and then applied Ceramic Pro’s Leather ceramic coating. They will look new for a long, long, long time! Needless to point out that the “BEFORE” is on the left and the “AFTER” is on the right.
This photo was taken 4 hours AFTER it stopped raining, and the water still beaded! That’s how well a professional grade ceramic coating protects your vehicle’s paint.